Thursday, June 5, 2008

All about me.

Participants:

1. Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23.Filipino love stories 24. Lisa 25. Ester's Daily Thought 26.Missbodybeautiful 27. My Daily Thoughts and Moods 28. Jm's DAILY ROUNDS 29. Of Colors And Styles 30. YOUR LINK HERE


1. What do you want for your birthday?
-- More blessings. Good health. A laptop. Haha. Happiness. Contentment.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
-- Hmm.. Someone. I don't know yet. :p

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
-- Yesterday with my mom and sis.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
-- Nope.

5. How did you spend your summer?
-- Good times with friends.

6.Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
-- Nope.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
-- Water.

8. What are you wearing right now?
-- White shirt and gray shorts.

9. What was your last purchase?
-- I can't remember.

10. What was the last food you ate?
-- Peaches.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?
-- Nobody. But I might text someone who I know will be up around that time.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
-- Nope.

13. Do you have a pet?
-- Yes, a dog named Coco.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
-- Silly things.. :p

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
-- I'd be having fun in a beautiful and peaceful island with a friend.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
-- Nothing.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
-- Hmmm...

18. Do you miss anyone?
-- YES!

19. What are your plans for the day?
-- Sleep! Haha.

20. Last person you sent message?
-- High school friend.

21. Ever went to camp?
-- Yes. It was required in school.

22. Are you a good student in school?
-- I think so I am..

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
-- I don't really know. Anything can happen.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
-- Right now? Nope.

25. Where is/are your bestfriend/s right now?
-- One is at home in Pasay, one is somewhere in Quezon City and the other one is in school in Manila.

Tagging: My Sweet Tooth, and Gel

0 comments: