Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weird, eh?

You're so weird.

Ever said that to anyone? Or even associate that sentence to a certain someone? Well, certainly you’re not alone. But hey, I don’t mean this in a bad way. It’s something that they might do that makes them weird in a silly manner. Okay, that was so confusing!

Being weird to me is not because someone is over acting or geeky in some things… just weird. I mean, come on, all of us may come up with weird things or do some things that could make other people think we’re weird… in a way.

Weird to me can be anything. Sometimes I think that if some person knows she wants to talk to you but doesn’t really say anything… that is weird. It’s like you’re keeping the other person hanging on to something that is not real or that is not there in the first place.

Another weird thing for me is when people eat something I think is really gross. Haha. Well, I don’t think I can avoid that situation since we don’t eat the same things. Some might taste good to others and some may not.

I do know someone who I think is weird when she eats. Someone I know eats by quantity. Yes, by quantity! She’ll count it first before she eats it and she only eats it when it is even. It’s like when she eat grapes, she’ll count it first; should be even. So if there are 19 grapes, she’ll only eat 18 and give the remaining 1 grape to someone else. Don’t you think that is weird? Hahaha.

And yes, I am weird too at times. But let's not talk about that. Haha. :)

3 comments:

KCee said...

Hi!

Eating food in only even numbers? That's a first! :)

By the way, this is off topic, but I've already moved to a new domain. Please update my link to www.barefootedme.com.

Hope you can also add my new blog 'In My Red Heels'- www.kcee.info to your blogroll. I've already linked you up there.

Thanks have a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

hi kcee. thanks for dropping by! i'll try to update your link later or on weekend. :)

randy said...

Hi, I found a broken link on your site, this may affect your google ranking. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com