Monday, October 13, 2008

Traveling is my drug,

One of the things I love the most when I am free is to travel to new places I haven't been to or revisiting old places. I don't get bored going to the same places all over again like in Tagaytay, Philippines because of the nice weather and good food.

The other day I was chatting with my friends about the nice places to go to here in the Philippines. Honestly, I haven't been to a lot of really nice tourist spots here. I've only been to some and mostly to provinces that can be reached by car. Yes, I haven't been to most places here but we have been enjoying exploring other countries.

So now the question is, why haven't I gone to the most talked about places here in our country? Well, I really don't know. Hmm... maybe because I'm not that fond of going to the beaches (and yes, there's a couple of nice beaches around here), well, don't get me wrong, I love going to the beach and play around but I don't really enjoy swimming in one. I still prefer to swim at the pool.

But yes, I am still looking forward to explore our country in the future and see the nice places we have.

Oh, I need a vacation soon.

0 comments: